I’ve missed a few days. Life happened and I couldn’t bring myself to write about it.
So today, I am doing a mash up by taking a twist to Leigh Anne’s invite of making a list of your five favorite things and Elsie’s recent chronicle of unpleasant medical tests.
NOT My Favorite Tests:
- Monday – Mammogram – 3 dimensional body parts becoming nearly 2 dimensional is never a fun time.
- Tuesday – Mammogram repeat – 3D becoming even closer to 2D; even less fun, plus a newly furrowed brow.
- Wednesday – MRI – So LOUD, even with earplugs! No pain, just noise; additional worried brow furrow plus niggling questions; What? Where? Why? How big? Since when?
- Thursday – Pinpoint Scan – Breasts are numb but brain has been flooded with tidal wave of information
- Thursday afternoon – Excision – Same numb breasts but can feel oddly cool trickles of blood.
My Favorite Result:
- Monday – Carcinoma In Situ, all removed; Dr’s orders – Return in 6 months, excellent prognosis, stay healthy.
Ahhhh, big sigh of relief, I can breathe again and…