13 reasons why I love this challenge:
- It feeds my inner writer’s soul
- I love stories!
- It feels good to craft a sentence, a thought, a slice, and share it away
- This “one more thing to do” helps me focus all the other to-dos of my day
- Giving and getting feedback from complete strangers is surprisingly satisfying
- Throughout the day, I find myself thinking of how to share experiences in a slice
- I expect my students to do good writing work everyday and so should I
- I feel like a secret blogger
- I need some discipline in my life!
- I admit it, I like the cool factor of saying “I blog.”
- I feel more aware and “connected” to my day when I’m thinking about what to write
- I like the fact that it elevates the little things that make up our life
- There are fabulous people out there who really read and respond!
Thank you, Ramona (wink, wink)